Wednesday, September 23, 2009

family visit

We have been very lucky to have family visiting the past couple weeks that we have net seen in almost 7 years. My Aunt Uncle and Nanny have rented a cottage just up the raod from us and on the weekend my other Uncle and his family came for the weekend. Those were the visitors we knew about. I was more then excited when my Mom called to say that Cousin and his friend had shown up to surprise everyone. I screamed, I cried and I jumped for joy.

Needless to say the boys had a few very late nights as we were all up visiting.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Hopefully it won't be another 7 years before we all can get together again.
My Cousin John
John's Friend Noel
Uncle Kerry and his family
Nanny and her children

I am missing pictures of my cousin Tammy and her husband Mark. They cam on sunday for a visit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment