Wednesday, April 25, 2012

  Wow, I can't believe it has been over a year since I last posted on my blog. I do believe it is time that I catch up and document the past year. SO much has happened and there are pictures to go along with most, of course, lol.

  Some of the most recent events are, we have started Geo caching again. I didn't realize just how much I had enjoyed it and missed it. The boys have been taking a "Steve Nash basket ball" course. Owen has thrived and really caught on to a lot of the skills he has been taught. Gavin has just been playing to have fun. Both boys are in a mountain biking course on Sundays as well. Gavin now wants his next bike to be a mountain bike but Owen is still thinking BMX is his way to go, lol.

  One of the more important accomplishments this past year was Owen reaching his goal. A goal that has made both Kevin and I extremely proud. Not only because it had been 2-2 1/2 years in progress, but because it was such a selfless thing for him to do. He cut his hair for Cancer. Even with years of growing it and, near the end, getting ridiculed for his long hair he NEVER waivered in his decission. there are pictures and much more to this story to come soon.

  This is a little teaser of what it to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment