Saturday, April 4, 2009

LAZY SATURDAY (and Sunday)

Today it is miserable outside. The wind is howling, it is cold again and it is SNOWING! this put a kibosh on our plans to hit the Sugar bush. Instead we have had a day inside relaxing. Kevin and the boys played on the WII and watched (geek alert) Star wars movies and I (nerd alert) laid in bed reading most of the day. I finished the forth book in the House of Night series Untamed
And started the next book in the series, Hunted. I have been zipping through these books as quickly as I did the Twilight series.

I have to say I like the way the authors, P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast, have changed up some of the tradition views we have of Vampyres (that was a new way of spelling it for me). I am finding these books very intriguing. If you are a Vampire/Vampyre fan, these are definitely worth checking out.

Kevin took care of dinner tonight too. Turkey with all the fixings. He even made a batch of peanut butter cookies. A request from a fellow employee that he works with tomorrow. It is amazing how quickly people realize his baking talents and how they don't forget them. As soon as he was hired at his current job, the nurses were saying they remembered his desserts from when he did his placement 2 years ago. I don't mind him baking for work as long as he leaves a little at home for us to eat too, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very relaxing day in! How nice that Kevin cooks & bakes so well. :)

    ReplyDelete