Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

It isn't even December yet but boy have we been busy.
I have finished off my sewing projects for my Nieces nephews and boys. I was going to take a picture of them all together onced finished but that didn't happen. Kevin had wrapped about 75% of the gifts. We only have a few items left to buy then we are finished our shopping. I have almost completed the advent Calendar, I just have to paint and attatch the numbers to the drawers then I can take a picture or two to share here. I got all 24 books wrapped and ready to start reading on Dec 1st. We even started reading When Santa fell to Earth by Cornelia Funke. It is a chapter book so obviously NOT wrapped to read in one night,lol


Some of these are on my TO DO-TO MAKE lists so that has releived a bit of the stress.

Yesterday we went to the movies and watched A Christmas Carol in 3D. It was the boys first 3D movie and they were so cute. Owen wasn't sure what to think at first, I was a little scared it was going to make him sick but once he got used to it he was fine and enjoyed thte movie. Gavin was was cute because he was trying to catch the snowflakes, lol. I will definately be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD.

This morning we are playing it low key, Kevin worked the night shift last night, but this afternoon we are heading out for the Santa Clause Parade in a near by town. It will be our first night parade and we are all looking forward to it. It is a whoe day of fun with face painting, dog cart and pony rides, gingerbread decorating, free photos, a petting zoo, free hot chocolate and movies at the highschool. I think it should be a great day. It is cool out but not cold. we still have not had snow. I am not complaining, but I know once it does give us our nice white covered ground the whole Christmas Spirit will grow.

Now, I am off to see if I can trim a few evergreens to make a decoration for the driveway pillers and get the garland up on the lamp post.

To all my American friends, I hoe you have a fantastic Thanksgiving and maybe found a few good deals on your Black Friday shopping sprees.

No comments:

Post a Comment