Friday, March 25, 2022

Finally found my blog again!!

 

Wow, 2014 was the last time I posted! I have tried many times since then but couldn't get back into my account! 

Today I was checking out Lynne Hagmeir's Kansas Troubles Quilters blog for the details on the Moda Blockhead's first Block for BH4 and low and behold, I noticed I was signed in!! Taking advantage of this by creating a blog post.

A lot has happened and my blog needs an overhaul. I am no longer scrapbooking, am now quilting. I started 8 years ago and have MANY projects to post about going forward. 

Some of my favourite quilt designers are Gudrun Elra of GE Quilt Designs, Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville), Tula Pink, Tim Holtz (Fabric designer for Free Spirit)(YES he has amazing fabrics that are the same as his scrapbook deigns)and Jackie Kunkel. There are more but theses are the few that came to mind first. 

Now to get my photos off my phone and onto my computer so I can add then to my blog😀

No comments:

Post a Comment