Thursday, March 12, 2009

Calm Before the Storm

Well, this is the calm before the storm, the last day of school before March break. I am talking a few minutes to sit, watch a movie and relax. As of 4pm tonight the mayhem begins, haha. Today I have to head into the school for a presentation by the Owen’s class and a couple others. They have written books with the help of the Author, Ted Staunton. I am excited to see what the students have created. Owen has been talking about this for so long and was very happy to hear that I was going today along with his Gammie.
After the show at the school, I get to come home and have a couple peaceful hours.
Next week is already looking busy but I will save that for another post……

1 comment:

  1. How exciting about the book! Enjoy your few precious hours of peace. :)

    ReplyDelete