Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some Habits Don't Need To Be Broken

Some habits don’t need to be broken. Having my camera with me at all times, is a habit that I have slipped away from that I need to get back. So often in the past few months I have said those dreaded words “I wish I had my camera.” There is no excuse for this. I have a great camera bag that is easy to pick up when heading out the door. It isn’t even that heavy as long as I don’t put the laptop in it.






With spring finally on its way I am going to do my best to keep that camera at hand. Soon there will be wildlife venturing out again and frolicking about. I caught site of a Porcupine catching some zzz’s on Friday and this is juts the beginning. Soon we will see plants starting to bud then bloom, rabbits searching for fresh leaves to nibble on and possibly the deer and turkey crossing the road up from the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment