Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy NSD !!!!!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all my scrappy Friends out there. I am hoping to get a chance to create today. Even if I get just one LO done I will be very happy. I have a few sites that I am keeping track of challenges on. I know I won't be able to do EVERY challenge, not even close, but I am writing down all the cool ideas. I have a crop next weekend that I am going to and I may just continue to finish some of then. If you would like a challenge or two check out these sites, it might just get your creativity flowing. I am watching what is going on at: The Paper Passion an amazing Canadian site based out of Ottawa that my Friend Michelle hooked me up with. Scrap Central another site that Michelle had introduced me to with really fun ladies to chat with. And of course 2 peas where not only my Calendar girl friends have some challenges going on but so do the amazingly talented Garden Girls.

One of the challenges is to do a LO about yourself as a baby. Check back to see that, yes, at one time I was actually shorter then I am now, lol.

Happy scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment