Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day On The Road


I was out on tour today with my friend Tamara. We took a drive up to Minden and around to Peterborugh then home in time to pick the boys up at the bus stop. We take these trips every once in a while with the intention of taking pictures. The first time we had a photo tour we took many many pictures. Ever since then we get talking and don't remember to watch for photo ops. today wasn't much different. However, we did stop at a Cemetery that had a lot of beauty to it. this is my favorite picture from today. We plan on going back in the spring to take some more photos when the ground isn't covered in snow and ice.

1 comment:

  1. Glad we got a few shots in..I am finally downloading my photos now....will post on my blog in a few hours :)

    ReplyDelete